LINE 17 - Blogs
GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR LINE 17 GOURMET SEASONED SALT
Getting the Best out of your Line 17 Gourmet Seasoned Salt
How do I store my Seasoned Salt?
* Keep out of Sunlight
* Keep away from moisture & condensation
* Keep away from heat
* Keep in an airtight container or grinder
How long will they last if they are stored correctly?
* Himalayan Salt will last indefinitely
* Spices do not have expiry dates, they simply lose their flavour & aroma over time
* Whole Spice will last up to 2 years
* Ground Spices will last around a year
* Leafy Herbs will last 1 - 2 years
Why has my Seasoned Salt turned clumpy?
* We don't add preservatives or anti-caking agents, so just break up with a spoon and use as before
* It the Seasoned Salt looks a bit moist from humidity or using over steam simply store in the fridge
Can I Refill my Grinders?
* Yes, you most certainly can! Simply unscrew at the stainless band at the bottom of the lid. The containers are also glass so can be washed out between blends
Can I adjust my Grinder to get a Finer or Courser Grind?
* Of course! Simply wind the adjusting screw at the top of the Grinder in an anti-clockwise motion to get a courser grind or a clockwise motion to get a finer grind